Spring Guns & Ammo's Team of Certified Instructors
The Instructor team at SGA is among the best in the state of Texas. Our instructors come from a wide range of backgrounds, each uniquely equipped in their field of speciality. Whether its a License to Carry Course, a Defensive AR Class, or a Learn to Shoot Class, our team of instructors will teach you how to be safe and effective in a wide variety of situations.
National Rifle Association (NRA) Certified Pistol Instructor
- Texas License to Carry (LTC) Certified Instructor
- Bilingual - English & Spanish
- 10 Years Experience
Depending on your experience level (from beginners to more advanced shooters), her Instruction Class can include all or parts of the following:
- Gun Safety
- Gun components and mechanics
- Proper posture, position and handling
- Shooting techniques
- Real-world scenarios
- Protection and tips
- Individual and group classes are available for women, men and youth of all ages.
Certified Texas License To Carry Firearms Instructor
Certified NRA Pistol Instructor
Todd has been training new and experienced shooters at Spring Guns And Ammo in varying roles for the past 8 years. He shares a lifetime of experience and enthusiasm for handguns with his students. Currently, he instructs the Learn To Shoot class, Defensive Pistol I & II Courses, Texas License To Carry course, and conducts private firearms training sessions. He specializes in training new shooters, teaching them firearms fundamentals, defensive pistol techniques, moving and shooting, firearms safety, and firearms maintenance.
Defensive Tactics and General Firearms Instructor
- Certified NRA Pistol Instructor
- Certified NRA Range Safety Officer
- Certified Foreign Weapons Instructor
- prior Team Leader for High Threat Protective Services, DOD Contractor
- prior Lead Weapons and Tactics Instructor for Marine Special Operations Team
Jon brings current and real-world tactics and techniques from the battlefield to Spring Guns and Ammo. Lessons learned overseas as a member of Special Operations and a DOD contractor, Jon has something to offer the first time gun owner to a seasoned shooter.
Certified NRA Handgun Instructor
- Texas certified LTC Instructor
- NRA Range Safety Officer
- Personal Firearm Instructor offering private or group lessons
- A-Team member of A Girl And A Gun Chapter
Pam is a proud native Texan and has been an avid firearm enthusiast for over 30 years. She now uses those skills to help train, educate and encourage others to shoot. She is also an avid outdoorsman, which includes bow and rifle hunting
28 Years state and federal Law Enforcement28 Years state and federal Law Enforcement, Federal/State certified firearms instructor coordinator (FIC). Federal Firearms Instructor Training Program (FITP) National Instructor. 22Years as Special Operations Division, Special Response Team (SRT) 15years as SRT Forward Observer (Sniper)and Instructor
- Federal/State certified firearms instructor coordinator (FIC)
- Federal Firearms Instructor Training Program (FITP) National Instructor
- 22 Years as Special Operations Division
- Special Response Team (SRT)
- 15 years as SRT Forward Observer (Sniper) and Instructor
Professional law enforcement and general public firearms instructor
- Certified Texas License to Carry Firearms Instructor
- Certified Professional Firearms Trainer and Firearms Course Developer
- prior Department of Treasury Distinguished Weapons Expert
- prior U. S. Customs Tactics and Firearms Course Developer, Program Manager
- prior Department of Defense Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor
- prior National Rifle Association, Law Enforcement Division, Firearms Instructor
Brandon brings his advanced training techniques to Spring Guns and Ammo focusing on new and intermediate firearms enthusiast. Advancing new firearms participants rapidly to achieve confidence and proficiency in the areas of defensive personal protection.
NRA Pistol Instructor and a Texas Certified LTC Instructor
She has over 10 years experience as an Instructor. She teaches LTC Classes, Defensive Pistol Classes, and Basic Pistol Classes. School Safety Officer, and Certified Instructor with CLEET.
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
- U.S. Marine Corps veteran
- Certified Texas License to Carry Instructor
- Glock Certified Armorer
- Smith & Wesson Certified Armorer
Greg teaches many courses for Spring Guns and Ammo. Courses include License to Carry, Learn to Shoot, Defensive Pistol, and Defensive AR.
Firearms Instructor for Spring Guns and Ammo
- Former Houston Police Officer; Served 28 years retired in 2017
- Patrol Officer
- Homicide Detective
- Training Officer
- Tactical Training Courses Attended:
- Basic Revolver
- Basic Handgun
- Basic Low Light Primary Weapon
- Basic Marksmanship
- Soft Impact Weapon Training
- Officer Safety Awareness
- Responce To Active Shooters
- Firearms Shooting Investigations
- Currently Employed By Texas Law Shield:
- Part Time Sales Rep.
- Present Seminars , Active Shooter, Home Invasion
- Currently a Firearms Instructor for Spring Guns and Ammo since 2013:
- Learn to Shoot Instructor
- Defensive Pistol Instructor
Texas Certified LTC Instructor
- Texas Concealed Handgun Association Instructor
- NRA Certified Pistol and Rifle Instructor
- NRA Certified RSO
- Facilitator for the Crosby-Dayton Chapter of A Girl & A Gun
Teaching Basic Pistol Classes, Learn to Shoot Classes, Range Safety Classes, Private and Group Firearm Instruction.
NRA Certified Firearm Instructor
- NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
- Instructor for Learn To Shoot Class
- Instructor for Defensive Pistol Class
Build your confidence with Private Lessons for Defensive Shooting for beginner, intermediate and experienced shooters. Increase your gun handling skill levels and practical defensive techniques.