Spring Defensive AR
August 18 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Skill Level: Moderate/Experienced
All Training Will Be Held At The Spring Guns & Ammo Spring, Tx Location
The Defensive AR course is designed to help students practice using a AR-15 style rifle or similar carbine in simulated defensive scenarios.
Students will engage multiple targets, engage targets while moving, and perform multiple reloads.
Students will also learn immediate action to clear any malfunctions during the course. The first couple of the drills for the course are at the firing line. After this, the remaining portion of the class is performed beyond the firing line. For safety purposes, the student’s AR-15s will be moved to a table and given to the student before each exercise.
- Eye And Ear Protection
- Ar-15 Or Similar Style Carbine Rifle
- Ammunition – 100 Rounds (No Steel Cased Or Armor Piercing Ammunition. This includes green tip ammo)
- Sights – Iron, Red Dot, Or Optic Acceptable
- 2 Magazines
- Students must have a way to secure their 2nd magazine to their person – a magazine holder is recommended but not required.
- Rifle slings are optional