- This event has passed.
*Cancelled Spring Defensive Pistol
May 12 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Please see our other events, on the website calendar.
Training will be three hours.
All training will be held at the Spring Guns and Ammo Spring, TX location
Required Course for our new Draw from the Holster Advanced Class
The class is designed to provide defensive skills and build muscle memory.
- Weak/ Strong Hand Shooting – 12 Rounds
- Point Shooting – 12 Rounds
- Hip Shooting -12 Rounds
- Stationary Targets:
- 3 Targets ( 1,2,3, ) – 12 Rounds
- 3 Targets ( 1,2,3, ) Low Light – 12 Rounds
- 3 Targets (1,2,3, ) Low Light / Flashlight – 12 Rounds
- Walking Targets – 12 Rounds
- Triple Tap 12 Rounds
- Advancing Target:
- Regular Shooting – 12 Rounds
- Regular Shooting / Low Light – 12 Rounds
- Regular Shooting / Low Light / Flashlight – 12 Rounds
- Rapid Fire 18 Rounds
- Firearm (available for rent if needed)
- 150 rounds of ammunition (No steel or aluminum case ammo allowed)
- Ear and eye protection
- 2 magazines for the firearm