- This event has passed.
Spring Defensive Pistol
October 13 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Training will be three hours.
All training will be held at the SGA’s Spring, TX location.
This is a required course for our new Draw from the Holster Advanced Class.
The class is designed to provide defensive skills and build muscle memory.
- Weak/ Strong Hand Shooting – 12 Rounds
- Point Shooting – 12 Rounds
- Hip Shooting -12 Rounds
- Stationary Targets:
- 3 Targets ( 1,2,3, ) – 12 Rounds
- 3 Targets ( 1,2,3, ) Low Light – 12 Rounds
- 3 Targets (1,2,3, ) Low Light / Flashlight – 12 Rounds
- Walking Targets – 12 Rounds
- Triple Tap 12 Rounds
- Advancing Target:
- Regular Shooting – 12 Rounds
- Regular Shooting / Low Light – 12 Rounds
- Regular Shooting / Low Light / Flashlight – 12 Rounds
- Rapid Fire 18 Rounds
- Firearm (available for rent if needed)
- 150 rounds of ammunition (No steel or aluminum case ammo allowed)
- Ear and eye protection
- 2 magazines for the firearm